Office of Emergency Management and TUready
TUready is Temple University's emergency management program. TUready's Mission composes of five aspects:
- Maintain and implement the university's emergency communication system (TUalert)
- Assess and develop the university's emergency preparedness efforts
- Enhance mitigation practices to protect the university's people, property and assets
- Facilitate a process for university continuity planning that includes academics, business, research and operations
- Provide educational resources for emergency procedures, including evacuation, shelter-in-place, lockdown and responses to specific hazards
Through Emergency Management's extensive planning, Temple University is capable of handling any situation that may arise. It is everyone's responsibility to be TUready. With students, faculty and administration working together, we can ensure a safe, strong university for now and years to come.