TUready refers to Temple University's emergency management program and is a great resource for what you can do to be aware and be prepared for the unexpected.
TUready is Temple University's emergency management program. TUready's Mission composes of five aspects:
- Maintain and implement the university's emergency communication system (TUalert)
- Assess and develop the university's emergency preparedness efforts
- Enhance mitigation practices to protect the university's people, property and assets
- Facilitate a process for university continuity planning that includes academics, business, research and operations
- Provide educational resources for emergency procedures, including evacuation, shelter-in-place, lockdown and responses to specific hazards
When you are TUready, you have the tools and know-how to remain resilient through life's big and small obstacles, take charge of your well-being, and handle whatever life throws at you!
Get Ready, Get Set, Go:
Daily Readiness Tips
- Prepare for the unexpected in every day life
- Carry helpful things with you at all times
- Always have a little extra cash
- Know how to get out of your location
- Be creative with everyday items
- Call a walking escort security officer