Being TUready refers to the everyday readiness you need in order to prepare for the unexpected. As part of Temple’s ongoing commitment to emergency preparedness, we offer regular training about emergency procedures and how to prepare yourself for crisis situations.
Understand your role in emergency procedures by watching this brief TUready presentation.
Request a Training
If you would like OEM to provide our TUready training for Schools, Colleges, administrative units, student organizations and cohorts, and Residential Life. Contact us today in order to find out more and check out our OEM calendar for all scheduled training and webinars.
Other Emergency Preparedness Training:
Check out FEMA's channel on YouTube for short training videos that you can review and share. Whatever path you take, we want you to do your best to become TUready!
FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute (EMI) provides free, on-line, and in-person training on topics such as the Incident Command System, the National Incident Management System, Homeland Security Exercises, and Continuity of Operations. These training sessions will bolster your knowledge of emergency response and incident management.
- IS-100: Introduction to Incident Command System
- IS-200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-700: An Introduction to the National Incident Management System
- IS-800: National Response Framework, An Introduction
- IS-1300: Introduction to Continuity of Operations
- IS-120.C: An Introduction to Exercises, Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)