Temple's on-demand evening shuttle service can take you to or from your off-campus residence to or from campus destinations. Trips on Flight must begin or end at a residential address within the service boundaries of Cumberland Avenue, Fifth Street, Girard Avenue and 20th Street. Pickups and drop-offs will be available at these Main Campus locations
- The bus shelter located between Paley Library and the TECH Center,
- Johnson and Hardwick halls and dining area,
- The IBC Student Recreation building,
- Morgan Hall and Dining Center,
- The SEPTA Regional Rail station,
- The Howard Gittis Student Center,
- The Tyler School of Art.
How to Use FLIGHT:
Download the TapRide app and select Temple University. Log in with your TUid.