Temple's on-demand evening shuttle service can take you to your off-campus residence from the Transportation Hub at 12th and Berks (across from the Tech Center). Trips on TU R Door must end at a residential address within the service boundaries of Cumberland Avenue, 5th Street, Girard Avenue and 20th Street.
How to Use TU R Door:
View the TapRide video instructions and Download the TapRide app, so you can get started!
TU R Door shuttle operates within the area bordered by:
- Cumberland Street to the North
- Girard Avenue to the South
- 5th Street to the East
- 20th Streer to the West
Due to COVID protocols, the following instructions and rules will be implemented until further notice:
- Students will use the TapRide app to reserve their trip from the Transportation Hub.
- Students will board the bus# assigned to them in their reservation.
- When boarding the bus, the passenger will give the driver the last 4 digits of the phone# used to make the reservation.
- All passengers must wear a mask to board and ride the bus.
- Due to COVID rules, each bus will be considered full at 30% capacity of its actual seating.
- Passengers cannot sit in those seats which are marked as unavailable.
- This service can only be used for those trips that end at residences.
Note: The bus will not be able to pick up passengers at any locations except the Transportation Hub.